Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello

So, I almost forgot I even had a blog. I forgot I used to be a "blogger". So much has gone on since my last post. I am not sure it's worth writing about. Mostly marriage bliss, baby growing inside my skin, frozen yogurt by the tons, and lots of love. I only have 10 weeks left until my due date. My little wedding night babe will soon be in my arms. The Lord has been so good to me. I am so very blessed. I could write about my life but here are some of my favorite things right now...

1. Honey crisp apples. Anything with apples. I think they are my pregnancy vice, if you will.

2. My new fall candle that sounds like a camp fire when it burns

3. The thought of moving into the mountians into a blissful cabin. I can't wait

4. Fleece. The fabric that used to make my fingers curl is now amazing to me

5. My crochet baby blanket is all ready for my little man to be cuddled in

6. His secret name

7. The smell of fires burning

8. Waking up cuddled under the cover with my man

9. Crunchy leafs

10. Cloth diapers coming in the mail left and right.



I am in such bliss right now. I wish I could go on. I promise to blog more often :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww. :) *sigh* It all sounds so wonderful! I am so happy for you my dear! :D Mm, I could go for apples anytime of year. ;) HeHe!

    I didn't know you all were moving? :) It sounds like a great place..."cool" sounds wonderful to me right now...it's gong to be really hot the rest of this week (then down in 70's on Sunday!?!) ;) Lol!

    Don't worry about not blogging as much. ;) We all understand. :) Mamma's have lot's to do to keep them busy! :D

    Blessings and Hugs Andrea!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to hear an update! Hope you enjoy lots of rest before the little guy makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete