Tuesday, November 30, 2010

wow I am posting!

I am thinking.... how blessed I am to have this amazing child. I never knew you could love something so much.

I am feeling.... cold. I love the winter but sometimes it's just way too cold!

I am hearing..... Brooks & Dunn and the sound of the heater

I am cooking...nothing right now... I have to tell you having a baby and nursing puts cooking on the back burner most days lol

I am cleaning.... about to shampoo all the carpets because they are a bit messy thanks to Bella the dog

I am teaching.... well I am working on signing with the baby though at 3 weeks he isn't signing back lol

Outside my window.....it is grey and cold.

I am making....a wool hat for Billy and I am going to make a few more blankets for Atticus to give him for Christmas. I am going whip out the sewing machine again soon to make diapers!!

Verse for today.... "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Issiah 41:10


A Picture Thought......

3 comments:

  1. Yay! A post! :) Ooh! I bet Billy will love his hat...you should post pics of it! AND of the blankies for Mr. Atticus. ;)
    What a sweet picture <3 Love you, Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most beautiful young mom, Andrea. Your story of trusting God in your new marriage and your first baby's arrival so soon is an encouragement to me. I am so happy to know you through the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so cozy snuggled together!

    Many blessings on your family!

    ReplyDelete